- 1 – 18 ounce package refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 4 ounces cream cheese (1/3 less fat), softened
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 – 11 ounce can mandarin oranges, drained
- 6 large fresh strawberries, sliced in half
- 2 medium kiwis, peeled and sliced
- ¼ cup blueberries, blackberries or raspberries OR fruit of your choice
Roll cookie dough evenly on a 15-inch pizza pan,
coated with non-stick spray. Leave approximately 1”
around the pan uncovered as dough will spread in
baking. Crimp outer edges of dough.
Bake 12 to 15 minutes at 350 degrees F. until edges begin to brown.
Do NOT over-bake. Set aside to cool.
Beat cream cheese with sugar until smooth. Spread evenly over cooled crust. Top with fruit and serve.
Must be refrigerated.
Makes: 12 servings (generous-sized pieces)
Nutrition: One serving provides approximately: 240 calories, 3 g protein, 33 g carbohydrates, 1 g fiber, 11 g fat (3.5 g saturated), 25 mg cholesterol, 5 mcg folate, .6 g iron, 160 mg sodium.
Source: Wheat Foods Council